U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if my chest hurts. i'm very very very scared. by the way i'm a hypochondriac?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 15 years experience
See someone. : seek a therapist/counselor . may even benefit from seeing a psychiatrist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 5, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.