U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if my dermatologist recommend me to use dermosalic,hydrocortisone and kenacomb for acne scars?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Rupp
Allergy and Immunology 23 years experience
Do What He says: If you have already seen a dermatologist and he/she has recommended a treatment, I would do that and see if it works. If it doesn't work go back and tell them that. DO you have questions about side effects? Otherwise I am not sure what else you are asking.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 47-year-old member asked:
Can a dermatologist help you with acne scars and pores?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 23-year-old member asked:
How to get rid of red marks/scars left from acne without going to a dermatologist?
3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.