U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I don't have money to see a dermatologist or insurance for my acne scars or acne troubled skin. what could i do?

1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Family Medicine 24 years experience
See derm residency: You may want to look for a dermatolgy residency program, often asssociated with a university hospital. Here, the docs are in training and often accept patients without insurrance. The residents are not fully licensed dermatologists, but they are under supervision of one or more dermatologits in the program. Also, many docs will work with you on a payment plan etc...Good luck to you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 26, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.