U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old member asked:

My daughter, age 7, has been suffering from foot/ankle pain and has now spread to knee, calf, elbow, neck, shoulder, hip, fingers however all her bl?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Obvious arthritis.: Apart from pain and inability to do or enjoy normal physical activities, inflammation is damaging to the heart and blood vessels. Because of the rapid spread, and seemingly aggressive nature, she should see a rheumatologist, and if non avalable, at least and internal medicine specialist or her family practitioner.Her prob is not-orthopeadic in nature or fibromyalgia. Too joint specific. Help her.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Provided original answer
Most important is CRP testing.
Apr 30, 2012
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Podiatry 28 years experience
Juvenile arthritis: Migrating joint pain can be a sign of juvenile arthritis but also can be infectious. I would consult your pediatrician for a complete workup.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 16, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.