A member asked:

I have small red like blisters bumps that are itchy on my hand and mow i have it on my elbows and on my knee im not sure if this an allergic reaction ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Kenneth Cheng answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

As you can imagine, rashes of any type are difficult to diagnosis definitively without an examination. Recurring rashes can be due to allergies, eczema, infections or other causes. Best to see your family doctor, internist, or dermatologist to get a diagnosis and treatment plan.

Answered Mar 29, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor