Ashburn, VA

This morning i had loose stools and mild low-abdomen (pelvic) discomfort when passing. for 5 days prior had excess gas(gone now). should i be worried?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 24 years experience
Gas pains & recovery: The body always wants to get "back into health" and I think here you've proved that. Certainly the body will try to rid itself of any germs or toxins which probably affected u for the last few days. Now that you're getting better I wouldn't worry. It might be useful to try and "go back" and think of what may have triggered you off- to limit problems in the future. Hope that helps!
Last updated May 18, 2020