I had my wisdom teeth surgery on 7-11-2014 and today is 7-15-2014 and i still have some what pain when will it get better ?

Dr. John Calvert
Dentistry 38 years experience
Not unusual: It's not unusual to still have some discomfort after wisdom tooth extractions. If it is severe or radiates up to your ear area, you are probably experiencing a dry socket. This primarily occurs on the lower arch. It can easily and quickly be made to feel much better. Get in to see your dentist or oral surgeon and they will help you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 38 years experience
Wisdom tooth healing: It will take some time for you to,heal after wisdom teeth extractions. The pain will vary depending on the difficulty of the extractions, surgical or not surgical. It can take a week or so for you to feel better. Continue to follow the instructions you were given regarding care, eating, rinsing, and take any medications. It sounds like you are healing normally but call dentist if concerned.