U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 51-year-old male asked:

Doctor said i have abnormal cell growth in prostate will does lead to cancer.

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 52 years experience
Give us the diagnosi: Please provide us the exact pathology report from the biopsy.Abnormal growth could mean many different things....some closer and other quite remote from the Cancer/ growth that you are concerned about.It is also important that you ask the urologist who did your prostate biopsy to explain what this report means and what you need to do about it?.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 38-year-old member asked:
Doctors, what are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
Can doctors tell me what does untreated prostate cancer actually do to your body?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jul 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.