United Kingdom
A 43-year-old female asked about a female:

child 6 in sep has real aspects of development delay learning difficulties and delay in language by 2 years and development just over 4 years help?

Dr. Marsha Davis
Child : Needs full evaluation by the school, put it in writing and send certified to principal of the the school, requesting full team evaluation and IEP, for your child..they should be required by law within a certain timeframe to respond to you. You child would be tested in all areas and a special educational plan made ,best!
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
Global Developmental: Delay is diagnosed in kids too young for standardized IQ testing. Intellectual Disability (ID) is diagnosed in 5-yr. olds on up whose measured IQ is < 70, with concomitant delays in adaptive skills, e.g., toilet training. A Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrician searches for genetic & other medical causes, explains results of school testing & recommends educational & therapeutic supports.
Dr. Edward Seegers
BE CAREFUL. First check this child's EARS and HEARING. IF he cant HEAR all this occurs and cuts to cause immediately ! Make an appt with ENT doc first.
Jan 7, 2016
Dr. Edward Seegers
Language diffic: Hello~ 7yo with learning and language difficulty. FIRST take this child to ENT doc to see he has normal EARS and HEARING. AUDIOMETRY test. If all normal then get Pediatric Neurologist to evaluate and record milestones to see if this is specific or generalised. HAVE TSH done, and chart HEIGHT to check growth, check Trisomy 21 (Downs Syndrome) thx