United Arab Emirates

I had last 10 days tinnitus in my ears. i haven't been exposed to any noise environment, neither accident. it's like you hear vibration. any medicine?

Dr. K. Mujib Haque
Long list of causes: List of causes of Tinnitus is very long. From Eustachian tube dysfunction, medication, vascular malformations , tumors, middle ear muscle spasms to temperomandibular joint problems. See a good ENT doctor who will take thorough history and arrow down the cause specific for your tinnitus symptoms. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
No meds: There are really no medications that are effective for tinnitus. It usually subsides slowly over time and/or you get used to it and tune it out. A white noise machine may be useful at night if it is keeping you from sleep. If you have significant hearing loss on one side or vertigo you need to see an ENT.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016