Exeter, NH

had swollen posterior cervicle lymph node saw doctor due to infection. its gone and muscles seem to be tense and swollen a tiny bit. can this becancer?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Need more info: Probably not, but I would advise you to see your primary care physician to have him/her check you out. Normally a cancerous lymph node does not disappear on its own and surely does not respond to antibiotics.
Dr. Diane Minich
Should not be cancer: since it disappeared with antibiotic treatment. Neck muscles may hut from muscle tension from stressing out. Follow up with your doctor and have them re-evaluate the neck pain.
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE
Dr. SCOTT SWOPE commented
See your Doctor
Jun 21, 2014