I have an aggrevated mole about 20mm above my left ear & 2 non painful lumps have appeared about 100mm away towards the back of my head. any ideas?

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Lymph nodes: The lumps in the back of your head are probably lymph nodes that are reacting to the irritated mole. You should have it checked to see if there is an infection or other problem that needs to be addressed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Paul Slawek
Radiology 56 years experience
You need biopsy: Any mole can be melanoma. See dermatologist soon. L-umps can be due to inflammation from the mole if it is traumatized or inflamed. Worst case lumps can mean spread of tumor.
Last updated Jun 18, 2014