A member asked:

What to do if i have increased heel pain following achilles tendonitis, sore to touch, and a small lump on the heel. do what to do if i have a tear to the achilles tendon?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See Podiatrist: and get this examined so this can be properly evaluated, diagnosed and treated. Elevate and limit activity.

Answered 6/23/2014



Related Questions