my doctors said my appendix was enlarged but not infected they sent me home with antibiotics. my pain is not subsiding what should i do?

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Leander Po
18 years experience Infectious Disease
Please see a doctor-: Your question is very important- your description is concerning and will need more dialogue that is better done in front of a doctor in a clinic or hospital- not in this forum. Based on your comments, further testing may be needed.
Answered on Jun 12, 2014
1
Dr. Mark Gromisch
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Abdominal pain: Generally speaking, if you have been on antibiotics for over 24 hours and you have not improved, you need to be reevaluated. Also, fever that has not abated and abdominal pain that is worsened by walking as this can indicate peritoneal inflammation.
Answered on Jun 27, 2014
2