Mustang, OK

My left arm has been sore and since yesterday. today i noticed that there was huge swollen spot of lymph nodes on the thumb side just below the elbow.

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Lymph Nodes: That is not a typical place to find swollen lymph nodes and that isolated finding is not an obvious description of any common medical condition or infection. Without further information I cannot help with diagnosis but if it is huge swollen and worsening I would have a doctor look at it today.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 28, 2018