A member asked:

For the past year i am experiencing intense leg pain starting at hip and continuing down leg into foot. i run and walk and it hurts all the time now.

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Michael Finkelstein answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

of concern vascular and orthopedic. it seems though that it probably is the hip with radiation of pain see an orthopedist first

Answered Jun 2, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Joe Lee answered

Specializes in Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

It might be sciatica or musculoskeletal pain from some structure in the hip or knee region or something else. Since it has been persistent for over a year and it sounds like it has gotten worse, you should have it evaluated by a physician such as a physiatrist or an orthopedist. They may or may not need to run some additional tests depending on the exam findings.

Answered Jun 17, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor