Iceland

i have strange ear/jaw/throat symptoms. hard lump to the side of the tragus. typical swimmers ear symptoms except lump. it is hard and jaw hurts a bit. mostly getting better on own but lump is scary!!

Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Specializes in Internal Medicine
I am unable to give : you a diagnosis without actually seeing the lump and performing certain tests. Is it towards the jawline, fevers? Is the lump diminishing as your ear gets better? if yes then monitor if it continues for more than 2 weeks, I recommend visiting your primary for a thorough evaluation.
Dr. Richard Amato
Dentistry 36 years experience
Sounds like an infec: sounds like an infection better get this checked out ASAP

Last updated Jun 2, 2014