Can you have invisalign when you have a overbite and gaps in you top teeth?

6 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Invisalign: Invisalign treatment can address many different malocclusions. It is very possible that it can for for your condition, but as to what is best over the long run will be determined by your orthodontist. Please discuss your desires and concerns before treatment begins.

Answered 11/2/2018

4k views

Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

Of course you can: It takes on average case time is 6-9 months and cost average is $5000. See an Invisalign provider, and have a consultation and evaluation. You will need X-rays and photos and computerized screening to make sure you are a good candidate for this treatment. Most likely, it will work. Good luck.

Answered 6/15/2014

4k views

Yes, but: There are anatomic limitations to the effectiveness of clear aligner treatment. Braces work better, take less time, and are less expensive. Please see a qualified Orthodontic Specialist who can properly diagnose your problem and advise you as to the pros and cons of different types of treatment available to you.

Answered 6/11/2014

4k views

Yes: depending on how severe your case is, invisalign can address these issues. to be sure based on your case, however, you'll need to visit an orthodontist (most give free consults) to actually see your teeth and assess treatment alternatives

Answered 6/29/2014

3.9k views