U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

What do you advise if i'm having the problem called(fungus/ ring-warm) in between my legs and back. is there any curable solution?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Anhkiet Tran
Urgent Care 17 years experience
Ring worm: It can be treated with anti-fungal cream. If not successful, can switch to oral anti-fungal medication. Please see a doctor to get a correct diagnosis and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 24, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.