U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Paris, TN
A 23-year-old member asked:

I'm suffering from back acen on my back and fungus on my leg and arm's what should i do ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Dermatologist: You should consult a dermatologist to ensure that you have the right diagnosis and after his/her diagnosis, the appropriate treatment can be prescribed. I don't feel that someone who isn't skilled in dermatological problems can help you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 9, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.