hi i have a red blotch on my lower leg not itchy but warm to touch and not inflamed i'm a 57 year old male don't smoke and have no medical problems?

Dr. Jamie Glover
Red skin--get seen: When you have a red patch of skin that is flat, warm, tender, and sometimes a bit swollen, that might be erysipelas (a bacterial infection of the upper layers of the skin) or cellulitis (an infection of the deep layers of the skin). Sometimes the patch might grow in size. It is important to get these conditions seen and treated with antibiotics. Raising the area 3-4 times a day for 30 min helps