I did a pap smear in March the result say mild imflamination & bacterial vaginonis can this stop me from getting pregnant I've been trying from decemb?

Dr. James Rochester
25 years experience in Family Medicine
Pap & vaginosis: It will not stop you from getting pregnant. Sometimes the biggest hurdle to getting pregnant is the stress of trying to get pregnant. Try and figure out your cycle and when you ovulate. If cycles are regular, normally day 12-15 after first day of period. Purchase ovulation kit. Test first morning pee on these days. When kit says you ovulated, sex every day for 3-4 days. Gives you best chance.
Answered on May 27, 2014
1