what is a nice way to tell doctors that i don't want an epidural and i do not want to be asked? i worry they will ask me repeatedly in the hospital.

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Munshower
Honesty: Just be honest, and hopefully any physician with a good bed side manner will be able to explain to you the risks and benefits of any procedure,...and as the patient, you will always have the ultimate final word on what treatment you choose. Best wishes.
Answered on May 26, 2014
1
Dr. Ravi Nerella
24 years experience Hospital-based practice
Discuss with doctor.: The best way is to speak to your physician and create a plan that lays out your expectations and also allows for possible unforeseen events and the appropriate contingencies. Having this this discussed and in your chart ahead of time should help you and your physicians be on the same page.
Answered on May 26, 2014
1