I feel slight numbness in my left arm & my left thumb has started to twitch lately. I got vaccinated with tetanus and polio shots 10 days ago.

Dr. Kermit Brunelle
33 years experience in Pediatrics
Many possiblities: For this issue I would recommend that you see the doctor who gave you the vaccine, and explain your symptoms. I suspect he would want to send you to a neurologist to have an EMG done to see if there is damage to the nerve. If the ailment turns out to be progressive, the Neurologist would have a baseline exam. Further studies would need to be done.
Answered on Oct 4, 2018
2