Canada

what could cause a tingling sensation in my left arm, hot feeling in the palm, feeling pinky, next finger and thumb are asleep, facial numbness feeling?

Dr. Idan Sharon
Neurology 28 years experience
Tingling sensation a: Depending on whether the symptoms are abrupt or chronic, the answers are different. It could be a cerebrovascular event such as a stroke, or a combination of problems, facial neuralgia with a cervical radiculopathy. It depends on your medical history. This may be emergent, and it should be worked up immediately by a neurologist.