WI

Should i be nervous if the doctor said i have impetigo on my eyelid? my eye is extremely red with orange discharge. it is currently all over my lips.

Dr. Ruben Cerri
Specializes in Pediatrics
Complete therapy: No. As per your information, you are receiving therapy and you need to be compliant. The lesions will heal and you will be fine . Talk to your doctor if you do not see improvement over the time that your doctor told you . Look for immediate reevaluation if symptoms worsen.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
See a dermatologist: If it is impetigo it will respond to mupirocin. Why, then, are you taking acylovir and cefaclor? You may need an ophthalmologist

Last updated Nov 2, 2016