U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I cut myself below the eyebrow, ive got it glued by a doctor. my eye today is very red, itchy and theres discharge.. do i need a doctor? or can i ask the pharmacy for something

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Steven Brown
Hand Surgery 41 years experience
Inflammatory: Could just be inflammation but should rule out infection. usually treated with antibiotic ophthalmic eyedrops . Dermabond can cause an allergic response as well so fo;;ow up with treating doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 4, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.