U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 51-year-old member asked:

What to do about hearing high-pitched, not-too-strong tone in my head?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dean Giannone
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
ENT eval.: This could be tinnitus, which comes from the ear. An evaluation by an ENT physician will help to confirm/deny.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.