Can you tell me about it's like to try uricelax as treatment for gout and if so, does it work?

Dr. Wendy Siegel
Podiatry 20 years experience
No hard evidence: Uricelax is a natural supplement that claims to relieve symptoms of gout. There is little scientific evidence to support this. Any anti-inflammatory will help relieve some of the pain of a mild attack but its best to avoid trigger foods. Examples: Organ meats such as liver, seafood, beef and pork. Also sweet sodas, salty sauces and gravies, and beer. Consult your doctor for a complete eval.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.