U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pompano Beach, FL
A 20-year-old male asked:

Burn-like pain by kidneys and pain when pee but no infection in urine test and doctor gave me muscle relaxer for pain by kindneys. second opinion?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Yes: See a urologist for another opinion. Urinary infections are rare in a maie but other infections such as prostatitis or stds are possible.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.