Marion, IN
A 51-year-old female asked about a 30-year-old male:

My son has a sun burn and his feet are swollen and can't walk on them what should he di?

Dr. Doug Mason
Podiatry 35 years experience
Wait, ice and rest: When I dove, the worst place we got sunburn was on the top of your feet. It made life pretty miserable. the best thing you can do is take ibuprofen, 400mg every 4 hours and use pure aloe. If not any better in a few days or if it blisters up, seek medical help. There are several good Podiatrist in your area.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 59 years experience
See a DR: A podiatrist is not the best for burns. Aloe is not better than any other oil. Elevation and soaks with cool water will reduce the pain. Keep lubricated with vaseline or oil.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016