U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

Ercp and gallbladder stone, what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Enrique Molina
Gastroenterology 37 years experience
Different things: a gallbladder stone can migrate into the "common bile duct" of the liver, for which an ERCP (special type of endoscopic procedure) is done to extract the stone.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 22, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.