U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old female asked:

I have high ketones norm bg, high urobilinogen, mild leukocyte in urine do i need to go to er?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ryan Luginbuhl
13 years experience
Urinalysis: Leukocytes in the urine are associated with urinary tract infection. It is best to see a doctor for evaluation and treatment, whether primary care physician, urgent care, or emergency room.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 35-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
A 53-year-old female asked:
4 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 20-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 29-year-old female asked about a male:
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Oct 25, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.