U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Stockton, CA
A 22-year-old female asked:

Have a lump where my bald spot onmy head useto be.but i been getting a tingly crawling feeling right there but in the inside.cause numb left side face?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 45 years experience
Please see: Please see a dermatologist for this to be evaluated. You may need a biopsy to see what is causing the bald spot. This may or may not be related to the numbness on your face. That may be a different problem that your primary care doctor can evaluate. Please see someone this could be serious.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.