U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
White Oak, GA
A 31-year-old female asked:

Getting numb,tingling,crawling feeling in my whole face in different spots ct scan was good doctor was no help what causes this should i worry?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mijail Serruya
Neurology 17 years experience
Many possibilities: Numb, tingling sensations are called "paresthesias" and should be evaluated with a complete neurological exam and history in-person. If the rest of the neurological exam were normal and healthy, the most likely explanations are anxiety, medication side effects, or migraines. Sometimes people can have the sensory auras associated with migraines without having a headache ("acephalgic").

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 16, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.