Magnolia, NC

i think i have brain tumor according to google. my ent said it's my sinuses that's causing pressure on my forehead and eyes and wobbly cnt afford ct

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
Intra-cranial: Imaging is the only way to make sure that you don't have brain tumor. Follow your ENT doctor's advice.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Neurologist is an al: An alternative is to see a neurologist who may help you get a ct or MRI scan of your brain provided you have an indication for doing such tests. Very few patients with headaches have brain tumors. So i would not have you assume that you have brain tumor. Tell us more about how long you have had headaches and how often are you having them? Is there any other symptoms bothering you besides headache.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016