A member asked:

What to do if i have fractured foot, do i need a cast?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hubert Lee answered

Specializes in Podiatry

It depends: Some fractures of the foot can be treated with a rigid surgical shoe or walking boot. But depending on the bone, location, and severity of the fracture, you may need a cast and crutches. Some fractures may require surgery. Ask your doctor.

Answered 9/28/2016



Related Questions

A member asked:

Hairline fracture foot child no cast?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question