A member asked:

Dermatology concern with skin rash, what to do?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Sheila Calderon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

See a doctor: A proper diagnosis is necessary to treat the rash with a prescription. It can be an allergy, a disease manisfestation, an infection, yeast, or many other issues.

Answered 10/8/2020


Dr. Glynis Ablon answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Each skin rash : requires different care. you need to see dermatologist to get diagnosis and treatment options

Answered 4/26/2015


Dr. Mamina Turegano answered

Specializes in Dermatology

See a dermatologist: There are a wide variety of skin rashes that can be mild to severe. I would strongly recommend that you have your rash evaluated by a dermatologist. If you are unable to see a dermatologist, you may first try your local primary care provider.

Answered 1/17/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question