India

i have been suffering from stress related issues which include anxiety , dissatisfaction , inability to concentrate , lack of sleep .please help?

Dr. Christine Musello
Clinical Psychology 28 years experience
Coping Skills Needed: Sounds like you have that highly contagious malady known as "life"! you're at that age where you have to figure out what you want from life and how to get it and, yes, it can be stressful. Find a therapist whose approach includes cbt or dbt (look on psychologytoday.Com). Once you develop some coping strategies, you will feel more grounded and less anxious.