U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old female asked:

I'm 18 years old. and i have a history in having ovarian cyst last year but somehow now it's already gone. but now, my period has stopped for 3 months?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
HCG blood tests : Get checked for hormonal dysfunction and pregnancy as soon as possible. I would also recommend a thyroid and blood sugar evaluation, pap and pelvic exam.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.