U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 52-year-old female asked:

Daughter is the only child, after my stroke i cannot give everything, she screaming at me. now i'm living w my dad?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental and Behavioral 51 years experience
Family therapy will: Help everyone in the household share their feelings about your current physical status. Your daughter probably needs individual therapy, as well. Ask your doctor, physical therapist, home health nurse or social worker for referrals to a stroke survivor group ; to appropriate counselors.
Last updated Apr 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.