Akron, OH

All my teeth have been achyits hard to pin point exactly where maybe the gum line?but nothing looks wrong.calls for a dentist apt? what to do til then

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
51 years experience
See Dentist: If all the teeth have pain, the problems generally are one of the following: 1) gum disease with tissue inflammation and bone loss. 2) teeth not contacting each other correctly. 3) TMJ pain referring to the teeth. Answer - see dentist to determine what is the actual problem and the correction thereof.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Yes: See a dentist to determine the cause of the problem. If really necessary, take some otc pain medication although seeing a dentist sooner rather than later would make more sense to me.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014