U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
West Memphis, AR
A 25-year-old female asked:

How can i get my tubes untied without surgery?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Marsha Davis
Internal Medicine 29 years experience
You can't : Because they are deep inside the pelvis and can't be reached without cutting. Also they are far apart and the procedure to put them back together is tedious surgery.
Dr. Jessica Allan
Internal Medicine 24 years experience
You can not: However you may be able to have laparoscopic surgery for tubal ligation reversal. An alternative to surgery is in vitro fertilization if you want to become pregnant. Contact your gyn for evaluation.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 31-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 22-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 28-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 1, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.