Belgium

I got my braces off a week ago. but my front teeth aren't in a straight line with the ones next to them.

Dr. A Paghdiwala
Specializes in Dentistry
Talk to the ortho.: Talk to the orthodontist. It would have been good if you had noticed the front teeth before they took off the braces.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Robert Douglas
Orthodontics 52 years experience
Often the orthodontist will position the two lateral incisors slightly behind and slightly shorter than the central incisors. This mimics the natural position of these teeth in many mouths. Ask your orthodontist for his reasons.
Oct 5, 2016
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Size: The middle teeth are slightly longer than the next-to-middle teeth. That's normal. If you are unsure as to the treatment result, return to your orthodontist to discuss your concerns.