LA

Hurt my neck 2 days ago. i have numbness and tingling but its also a symptom of my panic attacks. i bumped head into wall. it wasnt hard at all. ?

Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Cause?: You appear to be asking for the cause of your symptoms. As you have identified, it may be your anxiety/panic attacks. However, depending upon symptoms it might be a disk in your cervical spine. It may also be a mild concussion even though you do not feel the blow was hard. You need to be seen to make this differential diagnosis. Conslut your doctor.
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery 41 years experience
Depends: You did not say where the numbness ; tingling are. If worsening, spreading (arms, hands), or you have weakness (arms, hands), or trouble walking, go to your doctor, who can ask you more questions and examine you. If symptoms mild, you can wait and see if they get better on their own.

Last updated Sep 9, 2018