U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old member asked:

High wbc, petechiae, bruising, fevers, joint pain - what do i have?

3 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 23 years experience
Many possibilities: Fever, redness, inflammation, swelling, and joint pain can be signs of a possible infection. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Internal Medicine 29 years experience
Or other serious problem.please see your doc.
Mar 17, 2014
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
See a DR SOON.
Mar 17, 2014
Dr. Agos Luca
Specializes in Pathology
See below...: You should immediately consult your physician. The information you provided may indicate various clinical conditions including infectious/inflammatory states but also more serious conditions like leukemia. Therefore, seeing your physician as soon as possible for a clinical exam is strongly recommended.
Dr. Peter Hwang
14 years experience
See a doctor: With all those symptoms together, you should go see a doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 17, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.