my cousin is having painful and hard water passing and some dizziness. according to her quantum analyser report, lacks vit. c and e. wot really is it?

2 doctor answers
Dr. G. Wen
Dr. G. Wen answered
25 years experience Pharmacology
C and e: Vit c deficiency results in scurvy that leads to brown spots on the skin, spongy gums etc. Vitamin e has many biological functions, the antioxidant function being the most important and/or best known.
Answered on Feb 26, 2014
1
Dr. Mark Fisher
33 years experience Neurology
What it really is...: What I see on the web about "quantum analyzers" makes it look like the most blatant kind of quackery. Another attempt by either deluded or dishonest people to deceive & swindle the uninformed. If any colleagues of mine have different ideas, I invite them to share them.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017