my friend kneed me hard in the ear under water. when i came up i was dizzy and couldnt keep myself up. blood and liquid comes out of my ear and it keeps ringing and sound is muffled from the ear that was hit. whats happening?

Dr. David Ellis
Ear trauma : It is possible that you could have a ruptured ear drum from the trauma. Your symptoms are also consistent with this kind of injury. Recommend seeing your doctor to attempt to get a look at your ear drum. In the meantime don’t use any ear drops or get any water into that ear canal.

Last updated Aug 19, 2020