Complex ovarian cyst w/intern.Septations, submuc. Fibroids, nabothian cysts, liver cyst, hernia. All new w/in last 8 weeks. Possible cancer? Type?

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
39 years experience in General Surgery
Slow down a bit...: Ok, you have a lot of issues just recently identified. I'm doubtful you have any cancer. Your biggest concern appears to be the ovarian cyst, which is probably benign, but you need to be evaluated by your gyn. The hernia is an elective process, and the liver cyst is probably congenital. Fibroids and nabothian cyst can also be evaluated by your gyn. Take a breath and make an appointment. Good luck.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020
2