U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Ovarian cyst ? hernia ? cancer? my lower right pelvic region is very tender and hurts. i feel some sort of bulge or mass when walking sitting coughin

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Go see a doctor: A bulge in the lower abdomen is more like a Hernia especially if it gets bigger when you cough. Yet you will not be able to make a diagnosis with having a doctor examine you and perhaps run some tests, if needed. So go see your family doctor at once.
Last updated Jan 9, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.